2019 -2020 Pre-Enrolment and Registration
Westminster School has a pre-determined number of spaces for students in the school, certain classes, and/or specific programs. Limiting the number of students who can attend helps the school maintain excellent teaching and learning conditions for members in our learning community.
- We have a maximum enrolment limit of 535 students for the entire school.
- We have an optimal enrolment limit of 175 students in Grade Seven.
Guaranteed Access to Westminster School
- Students residing in the the Westminster Attendance Area have guaranteed access to the school.
- Students who are currenlty in the IBMYP and/or the IBPYP at Westglen, Glenora and Coronation have guaranteed access to the school.
- Grade Six students who have a sibling currenltly attending Westminster School and will continue attending in either Grade 8 and/or Grade 9 in 2019-2020.
Some schools don't have enough space for all students who want to attend. If the number of students who want to attend a school or program exceeds the space available, new applicants from outside the school's designated attendance area (but within the City of Edmonton), are chosen by random selection.
Should the number of Grade Six students requesting space at Westminster School for Grade Seven exceed 175 students, a random selection will occur. The random selection process is conducted by District Administration to ensure that all students are provided equal opportunity to attend the school and/or program.
EPSB New to District Registration Form
Westminster ViewBook 2019 2020
IBMYP Expression of Interest Form 2019 2020
Grade 7 Option Selection Form 2019 2020
Grade 8 Option Selection Form 2019 2020
Grade 9 Option Selection Form 2019 2020
The Pre-Enrolment Process for students in Edmonton Public Schools opens through SchoolZone on Monday, March 11th, 2019 at 9:00AM. Registrations are now being accepted for non-EPSB students up until April 15th, 2019 at 4:00 PM.
April 15th, 2019 at 4:00 PM is the closing of the Pre-enrolment Process at all Edmonton Public Schools.
Our school office opens on Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 from 9:00AM to 3:00PM daily. If you need to connect with the school prior to our office opening in August, please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.