Clubs & Activities
A Place for Every Student
We offer a wide range of opportunities for students to discover who they are.
Our service opportunities, clubs, and committees are all about educating whole, well rounded students through a multitude of opportunities and rich experiences.
Service, Clubs, and Committees:
- allow students to pursue interests outside of a standardized academic context. Students can also use these activities to explore interests they’ve never encountered. Exploration of interests.
- take mind strengthening even further. High-endurance sports, for example, will train students to maintain patience and resilience in the face of intense difficulty. A stronger mind.
- work to build skills that a classroom alone cannot always foster. These activities can arm students with many of the skills future employers will be looking for. Professional skills.
- are fun and offer students the opportunity to spend time with others of similar interests. A wider social circle.
- may add more commitments to an already coursework-filled schedules but has the effect of improving time management. Better time management.
What do we offer?
- Speech and Debate Club
- Drama Club
- Animal Club
- Library Club
- Wellness Club
- Youth Engagement Focus Groups
- Improv Club
- Yearbook Committee
- Jazz Band
- Art Club
- Drama Production Club
- Grade 9 Celebration Committee
- Computer Club
- Science Club
How do we serve our community?
- Terry Fox Walk and Run
- Festival of Trees
- Edmonton General Hospital
- EPSB Foundation "Wrap and Roll"
- Wee Read Program
- Edmonton Food Bank
- Glenora Community Events
- Youth Philanthropy Initiative (YPI)
- Feeder Elementary School Initiatives and Events