CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO ACCESS OUR 2021/2022 VIEW BOOK
CONNECT WITH WESTMIN' ADMIN
To support our future Warrior families, Mr. Monsma (Assistant Principal) and Ms. Paul (Principal) will be scheduling personalized Google Meets with prospective families on:
- Tuesday, March 16th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 17th from 4:00 PM to 5:45 PM and from 6:15 PM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday, March 18th from 4:00 PM to 5:45 PM and from 6:15 PM to 8:00 PM
To book a Google Meet with us, you will need to access Conference Manager. The link for Conference Manager is https://westminster.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO WESTMINSTER SCHOOL
Westminster School has open boundaries for the 2021-22 school year. We will accept ALL resident students who reside in the school’s designated attendance area. For the 2021-22 school year, we will be accepting some resident students outside of our designated attendance area and we will be carefully managing vacant spaces to monitor enrolment at the school.
Parents are welcome to submit a registration package or pre-enrol for any grade using central registration. Please be advised that based on the current enrolment of students who will be returning in September 2021, our school does not expect to be able to accommodate additional students from outside the attendance area in Grade 9. We anticipate having space in Grades 7 and 8.
- Students residing in the Westminster Attendance Area have guaranteed access to the school.
- Students who are currently in the IBMYP and/or the IBPYP at Westglen, Coronation and Glenora have guaranteed access to the school.
- Grade Six students who have a sibling currently attending Westminster School and will continue attending in either Grade 8 and/or Grade 9 in 2021 - 2022.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
For students new to Edmonton Public Schools, pre-registration for the 2021 - 2022 school year opens on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021. If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, you can register for school online. Visit the Division website to learn how to register for school.
CURRENT DIVISION STUDENTS PRE-ENROL
For current EPSB families, you will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to tell us the school you'd like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens on Monday, March 8th, 2021 and closes at 4:00 PM on Thursday, April 15th, 2021. If you have questions about registering for school, contact our school office.
IBMYP Parent Resources
Check out our fun and spirited introduction to our amazing Warrior Teaching Teams!