2018-2019 Pre-Enrolment and Registration
Westminster School has a pre-determined number of spaces for students in the school, certain classes, and/or specific programs. Limiting the number of students who can attend helps the school to maintain excellent teaching and learning conditions for all students.
- We have a maximum enrolment limit of 535 students for the entire school.
- We have an optimal enrolment limit of 175 students in Grade Seven.
Guaranteed Access to Westminster School
- Students residing in the Westminster Attendance Area have guaranteed access to the school.
- Students who are currently in the IBMYP and/or IBPYP at Glenora, Westglen and Coronation have guaranteed access to the school.
- Grade Six students who a have a sibling currently attending Westminster School and will continue attending in either Grade 8 and/or Grade 9 in 2018-2019.
Some schools don't have enough space for all the students who want to attend. If the number of students who want to attend a school or program exceeds the space available, new applicants from outside the school's designated attendance area (but within the City of Edmonton), are chosen by random selection.
Should the number of Grade Six studens requesting space at Westminter School for Grade Seven exceed 175, a Random Selection will occur. The random selection process is conducted by District Administration to ensure that all students are provided equal opportunity to attend the school and/or program.
- EPSB New to District Registration Form
- Warrior View Book
- IB Expression of Interest Form
- Grade 7 Option Selection Form
- Grade 8 Option Selection Form
- Grade 9 Option Selection Form
April 16th, 2018 @ 4:00 PM is the closing of the Pre-Enrolment Process at all Edmonton Public Schools.
Our school office will be open on August 23rd, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. If you need to connect with the school prior to our office opening, please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 -2019 Enrolment
For the 2018 - 2019 school year, we are only accepting the following:
- For Grade Seven, we are accepting students from both inside and outside our catchment area (EPSB Find a School Tool) into both the Regular Program and the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program (IBMYP).
- For Grade Eight, we are accepting students from both inside and outside our catchment area (EPSB Find a School Tool) into the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program (IBMYP). We are only accepting students at Grade 8 into the Regular Program if they are new to our catchment area.
- For Grade Nine, we are accepting students from both inside and outside our catchment area (EPSB Find a School Tool) into the Regular Program. We are only accepting students at Grade 9 into the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program (IBMYP) if they are new to our catchment area.